Wednesday, January 25, 2012

THE TEST - ALHAMDULILLAH






Assalamualaikum……
I remember when I watched “Ombak Rindu” there were scene where Izza and Mila sitting down near padi field and they talk about “Redha” and “Pasrah”. The definitions for both words are true and correct.

Redha bererti menerima suatu perkara ketentuan Allah swt dengan lapang dada tanpa merasa kecewa ataupun tertekan dan penerimaan yang ikhlas. Namun segala usaha akan dilakukan untuk merubah kehidupan yang lebih baik.

Pasrah bererti menerima kenyataan begitu saja tanpa ada usaha untuk mengubahnya, rela dalam paksaan.

Anyway, thinking of what had happen to me…. being left alone, daughters not well, financially extremely bad, saya REDHA. Saya akan berusaha lebih kuat untuk memperbaiki kehidupan.

Aina just got well, I hope and really really pray to Allah swt that this will be the last test given and many more good things to come. 4 days in the hospital. I thank Allah and my doa’s that I have the strength to face any of Allah test in future.



I love my family and I will be there for them, now till eternity. Life will continue on, I will be strong but I shall remember all this pain so I can look back and tell myself that when you left me, you left me alone and in so much pain. For that I thank you. Maybe Allah swt wants to show me that you are now better off with a better man so I can continue mylife… my way.