Thursday, January 12, 2012

NEW DAY TODAY

Assalamualaikum

Good morning to me I guess…. Last month I went to Patani… most of my family and dear one thought I went to Betong-Siam =place for enjoy. No… I did not. For the record I went to Patani following Ustaz Azhar’s group. Well the reason I go was just wanna get away for while with a lot of things in my plate.

It was indeed a beautiful place. Madrasah, Sekolah Pondok and all and one of those famous pondok ulama was Sheikh Daud Abdullah Al-Patani. I realise then, that a Malay such as Sheikh Daud can be one of the most popular Ulama in the world. Something new to know.

Anyway being sick for the past 3 days, I done a lot or reading pertaining Ulama-Ulama Nusantara, surprisingly we too have a ulama on our own; Tok Kenali..… “http://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yusuf_bin_Ahmad”

Well even during being sick and all….. my problems still appearing and more pressure to come in settling a lot of things. Whatever it is…,, I pray to Allah I can settle it, if not all… some….

Salam.