Friday, January 13, 2012

MISSING

Assalamualaikum

This morning I heard your name whispered to my ears, but when I turned around, I was alone. Then I realised that it was my heart telling me that I miss you. Allah…. I miss you so much… pathetic it may sound… I do miss the LOML…..

Why is it that when you miss someone so much that your heart is ready to disintegrate, you hear the saddest song on the radio, you sort of seeing her picture everywhere, you heard her voices and you smell her scent all the time?

My heart but is so shattered, I will never find all the pieces, I was left in grief with the pain of a million cuts and I’ve have cried so much. But the real truth remains…., I MISS YOU…..


I miss your smell, your voice, laugh and your soft caring touch that used to give me strength to make a day….. and now… I realise that you’re gone………..