Thursday, January 26, 2012

THE SITUATION

Assalamualaikum

Alhamdulillah, Aina is getting better… “Hari ni belajar. Semua anak abah belajar ok. Cukup2 cuti tengok tv”. I told my daughters. Well that’s my life, if one of my daughters is sick; the rest will take extra holidays watching tv and dvd. Ha ha ha kids, further tak ada orang monitor.….

Well last night is Razis Ismail night, I can’t stop listening to it till this morning. Hadirmu Membawa Sinaran – lama lagu ni…. Nice to go back to the past…. It’s 80’s one of top songs…. Thanks FWT….. like it like it.. love it…..

Well since we are in on the subject. It is difficult to explain… Everyone is always going through tough things; fitrah allah swt, me recently as example, but the irony in it is that everyone thinks what they're going through is just too hard. Life isn't about surviving the tough things, it's about understanding it, accept it and live with it so it becomes a lesson to learn which at the end - wisdom.

The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it. Everyone wants pretty much the same thing, to be happy. Some people think that happiness lay somewhere in the future, while some believed they lay in the past. If ask me, mine, well it’s now. I find that I don’t need to go back to the past. It’s history, over and done with. Now it’s about the future, my life and my kids. Life, I've learned, is never fair. That is why I talked about Redha & Pasrah.

As bad as it was, I learned something about myself. That I could go through something like that and survive. I mean, I know it could have been worse, a lot worse, but for me, it was all I could have handled and I learned from it. As do you FWT….

The simple truth is that sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people. Take it slow and easy. Back to Allah swt. In him you will find peace and answer what you are looking for. I am sorry if I could not be much help, but I believe, and everything that happened, there will be a good reason… hikmah. Yakin dan percaya. Kita ada agama and agama kita islam.

“ Allah tidak memberati seseorang melainkan apa yang terdaya olehnya. Ia mendapat pahala kebaikan yang diusahakannya, dan ia juga menanggung dosa kejahatan yang diusahakannya. (Mereka berdoa dengan berkata): "Wahai Tuhan kami! Janganlah Engkau mengirakan kami salah jika kami lupa atau kami tersalah. Wahai Tuhan kami ! Janganlah Engkau bebankan kepada kami bebanan yang berat sebagaimana yang telah Engkau bebankan kepada orang-orang yang terdahulu daripada kami. Wahai Tuhan kami! Janganlah Engkau pikulkan kepada kami apa yang kami tidak terdaya memikulnya. Dan maafkanlah kesalahan kami, serta ampunkanlah dosa kami, dan berilah rahmat kepada kami. Engkaulah Penolong kami; oleh itu, tolonglah kami untuk mencapai kemenangan terhadap kaum-kaum yang kafir".
Al-Baqarah 286

I know now everyone can truly change. The history has taught me much about myself, and a few general truths. I learned that if feelings are broken, it is not easy to heal. I know and accepted the process of healing will take time.

But most of all, I learned that to some people it's possible to fall in love all over again, even when there's been a lifetime of disappointment because she is with someone now. To me however…, You live only once, you die only once and you love only once…. True love…..
Well…. It’s only my opinion.