Wednesday, January 18, 2012

LAUGH OF THE DAY

Ha ha ha
Ha ha ha
Ha ha ha

Someone just told me I am but a pathetic person. Seeking and pleading to a person that left me.

Q : Have you no shame of writing in your blog for someone who left you?
ME : No

Q : Have you no shame of letting the world know about it?
ME : No

Q : Do you understand she does not want you anymore?
ME : I do

Q : Do you know she is with someone else now?
ME : I do know.

Q : Then why all the nonsense writing. Have pride, be a man… jangan jadi orang tak malu she don’t want you anymore and you terhegeh – hegeh..
ME :
1st - What I wrote is my own business.
2nd - I am not asking for forgiveness or anything from anyone. None of your business.
3rd - Yes. She left, She have new guy, I get that but still none of your business.
4th - I didn’t say anything bad about her or anyone. Still none of your business
5th - Orang nak pikir apa, pikirlah…. Ada aku kisah????

And continue with…
Ha ha ha
Ha ha ha
Ha ha ha