Wednesday, January 18, 2012

THE SECOND LETTER

Assalamualaikum,

People often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it was like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love, and I doubt if anybody planned on falling in love with me.

But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it. The problem now is the memories remains and hurts like hell.

I can’t stop to look your pictures, our pictures, listening to our songs, wondering how you are and what you do, who you are with despite I know you are now happily with another person. Allah… I even went to visit those places when we were together. Just sitting down and staring and imagining you are there with me.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you are there, in everything I am, in everything I've ever done, and looking back, I know that I should have told you know much you've always meant to me. But what happen has happened. You left…and now I am alone.

Every day, every moment, every minute and every second I need reasons to wake up in the morning, getting ready for my daughters, without you I just couldn’t do it. I am trying here. Allah knows I am trying.

There are moments when I wish I can turn back the time and take all the sadness away, but I have a feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well. So I take the memories, the pain, the suffering and anything else as they come, accepting them all, letting them guide me to new life that I wish for Allah to give……
It is concluded you are the Love of My Life…. And no one else. Wish you of all happiness in this world and the next. I will never ever stop doa’s for you and kids…. Sincerely….