Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hmmmm

Assalamualaikum

Thank you, for the time spent, for the honesty and above all for being truthful how you feel.

As for me, my opinion which is based on a bitter experience; when we're incomplete, we're always searching for somebody to complete us. Then, after a few years of a relationship, we find that we're still unfulfilled, then, we blame our partners and take up with somebody more promising. That’s one….

Two, we will try and try and keep on trying to make things happen. We don’t just give up on our relationship without trying until we admit that while a partner can add colors dimensions to our lives, we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to accept failure every relationship we enter.

Again, based on true experience, love is when you hurt and cry and still want him/her, it's when he/she ignores you, you would still in love with him/her, it's when he/she loves another you still smile and say I'm happy for you, when all you really do is being sad. You even wish for him/ her comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter of happiness and doa’s for a better life in future.

However, in finding true love is not easy… to me…. my opinion, based on a solid experience, true love is when a person don’t just give up and try their best way to break trough and make understand how meaningful their love is. If you built up a wall around you like I did last time… I am looking for those who care enough to break them down for it; I will know that much that person really in love with me.

True love also means you can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel. You don't wish to be everything to everyone, but you would like very much to be something to someone.


However, I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. But trough all of this, life still continues on. Well enough of sadness, new day, new beginning…

Wow… I am not sure how many people will understand what I am trying to say but… it is purely my thoughts over the matter of love.


Thank you FWT….