Wednesday, February 22, 2012

THE RED AND THE PINK

Assalamualaikum….

It’s going to be 39 years of living in this world that belongs to Allah swt. At every moment of my life I bersyurkur for what Allah has been giving me. Life it self.

I believe that Allah’s knows best what is for me… I came to a point where I live to my principle. I cannot change or undo what is done. I cannot change people heart. I cannot change how everything was…. But… I can make better for whatever comes.

The saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all. No love, no passion and no satisfaction, at the end, for these kind of people, happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last.

How can we live without love…. Call it what you want…. Hindustan ke Tamil ke… I am all about me…. This is me… I know it is a long long shot and I know now that no one can understand about me except me. “Give chance… people do change” I said.

Everyone wanted to believe that endless love was possible. And let me tell you now that it is…. Although I knew that love was messy, just like life. It took turns that people couldn't foresee or even understand, leaving a long trail of regret in its wake. And almost always, those regrets led to the kinds of what if questions that could never be answered.

But all and all…. I am in love and lonely…. It is wrong for me to pray to Allah to take this life away of I am no longer need it anymore. All I want that one person to see how much I have love, how much I have given and the whole truth…..

At the very end, my believe is in my religion-ISLAM and my heart says… Allah knows best.. so to me…. “SAYA REDHA”. Maybe that is the different between us.
Wassalam.