Thursday, February 9, 2012

DYSPHORIA – IT SPEAKS




Assalamualaikum
Do we ever wonder why things have to turn out the way they do? After what I have been trough those years back, I didn't want to get involved with anyone. I didn't have the time or energy, and I wasn't sure that I was ready for it. My concentration on my kids but when I met LOML, little by little, I found myself falling in love again.

Later, one fine day, she left. Leaving me hanging with things that she thinks that is right to her. A continues argument without any solutions, way out or even normal and simple conversation. I tried, I called and tell her my feelings and wanted her to know that I can’t do this. I can’t be left just like that. And even at the very last minute to see her and asked her to take what is asked from me. But her answer is she is busy with kids, and when I called, she was with her true love I guess. And guess what? this happened last week.

At that very moment or shall I say “pada penghulu segala hari”, I find out who I am and what I want, and then I realise that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. And so I decided to keep the wonderful memories and find strength to move on. Sure, I'll be thinking about her every day. I admit part of me is scared that she will not feel the same way, that she will somehow forget about what we shared and gone trough. But based on this experience, had taught me that even the most precious memories fade with the passage of time. At least to her…..

Today, I'm different now than I was then. At the end of a long love life than I'd been in the beginning. And I'll be different tomorrow than I am today. And what that means is that I will never ever replicate that experience. Even if I went to the same places and met the same people, it would'nt be the same. My experience would'nt be the same. That I promise. Even when I know the past is gone and the future had yet to unfold.

Love is fragile and we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope thing survives against all odds. Everyone wanted the same things. They wanted to feel peace in their hearts, they wanted a life without turmoil, they wanted to be happy in love and no worries. I never stop loving you and I never stopped thinking about you. Pathetic it may sound you are part of me always. Love of my life. And that’s that.

But remember, the door has been shut tight. You did that. You decided that I am out of your life. And you decide that to fall for another man. To you I am dead. Accepted and my heart is closed for any love for only to my family and my kids. You will never understand the meaning of love like I did….. for that, I am sure….
Wassalam.