Friday, February 10, 2012

ARBITRATION

Assalamualaikum



Where do I stand now? Well it’s for me to know. It is my feelings, my thoughts, my needs and what I want. You told for 19 times that you left. I understand and I get that. So we came to agreement that what is done is done. We don’t need to judge each other. Please….
Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. That doesn’t mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you. That is facts.

You have explain yourself clearly to me where your stand on us. Now for the very last time I am telling you I get that. I understand that and I have accepted that. My doa’s to you and kids for good health and prosperous life.

If you ask me why I am still around this will be my answer :- You taught me how to love, you taught me how to live, you taught me how to laugh, you taught me how to cry, but when you left, you forgot to teach me how to forget you and that is why I stay…. And telling you right now… no obligation. You stick with your decision and I will stick to mine.


I may regret the way we ended, but I will never regret what we had.