Tuesday, February 14, 2012

FINAL AND LAST… LIFE GOES ON

Assalamualaikum…

It is all said and done… There is nothing more I need to say. I indeed now have given everything. My all….. In return… I am still accepting what you wanted, FREEDOM.

I want you to know my heart now is shut tight. Nothing will change that. I want you to know, at all of this after 6 years, the person that hurt most is me. I have cried till there is nothing left to cry. I have hurt till my feelings became dead. I thank you for at the very end, you listen to what I have to say and you do understand what I am saying.

You have made your choice. Stick with it. I am telling you now and I am telling the world. You are THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I LOVE YOU. Till eternity I will love you without any doubts. Put in your mind I am dead because my heart is. There is nothing left in me except my feelings towards you. For the best for you and your FREEDOM. Let me be.

I am not Love Of Your Life… soon my doa to you and kids that you meet the one you are looking for….

Wassalam.