Tuesday, May 4, 2010

THE LOST

Since came back last week form training, I was out totally. Very bad cough, worst ever plus fever. Finally, Faqihah.. Firzanah and Aina.. Abah’s turn to masuk hospital. Well finally it’s me. Honestly I am glad it is me rather than the children. Alhamdulillah.. stayed there couple of days.

The doctor said I am actually in a kemurungan melampau. Can you believe that? New word man.. “melancholy”. Funny... maybe betul kot. Anyway I do feel lost. I lost everything. My life now is so lonely. It is hard every day trying to undo things that you have done. It is hard every day to accept that you have been left alone.

I am fighting now. Fighting to gain back my strength. To you I pray that you are living your life. To me I am prying for Allah to give me strength. Acceptance is bitter.

"Time sets the stage; fate writes the script; but only we may choose our character."