Thursday, May 27, 2010


Assalamualaikum

Good running today. Need to achieve my target. Just got back from training in Parit Raja Batu Pahat yesterday 6.30pm arriving in SA, UTHM training. Huh… little bit tired though. I guess my age is catching up on me.

Being away for two days made me myself again. Alhamdulillah tak tinggal solat. Syukur sangat-sangat. Anyway many-many times I felt lonely. Missing someone. But yet again I didn’t know where I stand. Susah ada kat tengah-tangah ni. Fighting how I feel and worrying that someone actually didn’t feel the same.

After so much of fighting with myself, I have decided. Decided not to hope for forgiveness cause you’ll never forgive far from forget. This morning you said what you have said makes me know that I have made the right decision. I am the one who screw up. It is no longer fair for you to wait, you move on o.k. With all my heart I am letting you go. And with all my heart I accepted it as it is…..

This songs shall tell you everything how I feel……, take care of you and I will pray for your happiness.

Remember all the things we wanted, Now all our memories, they're haunted

We were always meant to say goodbye, Even with our fists held high

It never would have worked out right, We were never meant for do or die...

I didn't want us to burn out, I didn't come here to hurt you now I can't stop...

And I want you to know, It doesn't matter where we take this road

Someone's gotta go, And I want you to know

You couldn't have loved me better, But I want you to move on

So I'm already gone

Looking at you makes it harder, But I know that you'll find another

That doesn't always make you wanna cry, It started with the perfect kiss then

We could feel the poison set in, "Perfect" couldn't keep this love alive

You know that I love you so, I love you enough to let you go

And I want you to know,It doesn't matter where we take this road

Someone's gotta go, And I want you to know

You couldn't have loved me better, But I want you to move on

So I'm already gone

I'm already gone, already gone, You can't make it feel right

When you know that it's wrong, I'm already gone, already gone

There's no moving on, So I'm already gone


Ahhhh already gone, already gone, already gone

Ahhhh already gone, already gone, already gone

Remember all the things we wanted

Now all our memories, they're haunted

We were always meant to say goodbye...