Saturday, May 8, 2010

HATI ORANG - KALAU DAH BENCI

Assalamualaikum,



It was really hurtful what you have said. Cant' I express my feelings in my writing? How could you judge me without seeing me? Without knowing the real situation?



You left me and now you are judging me for what I have written? Manusia kan, tak semua pemaaf. I can understand that. Tak semua boleh dimaafkan. Fine!!!... I forgot there is some of your things still with me. Maybe membebankan you. I am so sorry. If I have a way to send it I would. Dont worry Allah ada. Kekuatan akan sampai bila waktunya.



I will try to send your barang and be done with it. Thank you for the penghinaan.. again..!!! I am taking it as a challange and for what is worth.... It is so hurtful yang sampai dah tak rasa sakit. Kalau dah semua tak suka dan tak percaya.. get this!!!!

"You've left....!! Both left!!!.." I am now on my own..... I got the message and I understand the message. I dah tak harapkan apa lagi.... I know I will never be with you... and let me keep my own memories in a way I want it to be kept.


So.... tak salah apa yang saya tulis... pasal saya... dan perasaan saya... bukan perasaan orang... My writing and my expression.... "I, MYSELF AND IT'S ME.... THE KING"



Take care....