Thursday, May 20, 2010

I GO

Assalamualaikum.

I always wanted to change. Many-many times. Susah… Now I have everything and yet I have nothing. Running this morning as always, heard “I Go” by Aizat / Pete Teo. Saw Telentime once (Alfatihah to Yasmin Ahmad). After yesterday evening, I have decided. I will go. Accepting what is fated by Allah.

When you love someone, everything you do is to try not to lose the love that has given and return it more then it is. You will know when you are not needed anymore. Further, you want that person to be happy. No harm of trying to get back what you have lost. But at times, Allah will show to you what is best. And to you, you have found someone and Allah dah tunjuk. Go ahead, have a happy live, you deserve it. Don’t worry, my prayers is always for your happiness.

I Go

So long, fare thee well

The dancer and the dancing days have taken leave and fell

So turn down this bed of stone

Quench me with the deadly nightshade from the rose that you belong

The long December rain is falling now

Running down on streets to nowhere

Music is my life – you’re my sweetest nightingale

But I can’t hear it here no more

And I go

I go

Hush now, don’t shake or break

Words have fallen silent like soldiers to the grave

No matter what they do or say

Lay me on the sleepy meadow by the tracks upon your face