Thursday, May 6, 2010

HERE WITHOUT YOU

Assalamualaikum

Today first thing came across my mind was this song.... Here Without You. I first heard the song when I was on my way to Germany.Allah.... I miss you so much then. I remembered when the first time we met 26th March 2005. Yes... that night.... the first meeting seeing you with your Blue skirt jeans white shirt and of course the pony tail hair. You were so beautiful. Hmmm terkedu orang melayu kata. I have to leave the meeting and went to the gents just to cool myself down.

When I was in Germany there was nothing in my mind accept to be home as early fast as I can so I can see you again........ It was a good memory... and I can say as much I was in love then.... I am still in love with you... Till eternity.....

Well.... good memories remains....................

I never believed in love at first sight until you! Now I may not get to see you at all. I may not get to hold you in my arms as before. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and will always be the one.....

Take care of you.....