Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WINTER COMES AGAIN

As I was looking out through the window today... what a sight. It was snowing and you can see all land becomes white. Nampak cantik dan cool. Here I am at Peter;s place alone and thinking that I was here 6 years ago. Yes... when it happen. No place to go, no one to talk to.

Once with the bros drinking in USJ, one of them said what done is done. You have tried your best. Life must continue.... maybe ada yang lain kat luar sana. Well Bro now I am telling you that you are wrong.

Is it hard to forgive? Well... based on my experience.... not to some people... Like me.... I easy to forgive... Forget? Well... that to I am easy. Not as easy to forgive Why? Because sometimes you memang akan buat salah. Macam mana pun you try.. because mistakes is where you learn and it is for yet the best lesson.

I did ask myself macam mana jadi macam ni. But the answer is still the same, sama yang bahawasanya saya manusia biasa. Let’s talk about mistake.....

Definition By Oxford : An error or fault resulting from defective judgment, deficient knowledge, or carelessness. A misconception or misunderstanding.

Well the definition is clear I guess... defective judgement ;- “I think this will do it... I think she’s the one,.. I think the is the best move..... And I think of all the people she should understand because she knows me.....

Deficient knowledge.... I should have known better..

Carelessness..... It is safe for me to defined this as giving up. Because once you give up you don’t care anymore and you become careless.

A misconception of misunderstanding..... You thought what you did was right... then you find it wrong... then you try to come back... it was too late... then you suffer. Then you try to explain.... but you are misunderstood by it....

Lets look at forgiveness....
Definition By Oxford : forgiveness - compassionate feelings that support a willingness to forgive

It involves the word “compassionate feelings”. And feelings is not something you can play around with. When you hurt someone you really really really hit the only one thing that you will never know when you are forgiven. How the feelings going to be...

Anyhow..... I learn my lesson


“What do you first do when you learn to swim? You make mistakes, do you not? And what happens? You make other mistakes, and when you have made all the mistakes you possibly can without drowning - and some of them many times over - what do you find? That you can swim? Well - life is just the same as learning to swim! Do not be afraid of making mistakes, for there is no other way of learning how to live!”

“You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let God do the rest.”

For this... I shall wait..... and I will wait for you to take me back....