Monday, January 11, 2010

SEPI iv

SEPI ? Yes.... what to do? Well need time out. Lari ke? Tak not like you I don’t run, I wait. Tunggu siapa ? I’ll wait when the time come... For what.? The time where the truth will come out and for you to forgive me....

Cukup-cukuplah.... dia dah tak nak kan... You dah buat silap, you tanggung lah. Maybe... just nasiblah nak buat macam mana. Anyway it is good to be here again. The weather is cold. Takpalah like always tempat ni sahaja yang boleh bawak ketenangan. Peter & Nancy... thank you for taking me in for a while.

Sorry I have to leave you and the kids jap... need time out. I need to decide what to do. Take care of the kids for me.

I am sorry... sorry sangat-sangat. Tell me what you want me to do I’ll do it. I understand you are angry, I understand what I did hurt you most, I understand!!!! But jangan terus salahakan saya. Pull me back... put me on track, tak nak maafkan pun tak pa... but I need guidance now... garang ke... kena maki ke... I just need guidance... and most important I need you!!!!

I received your last message and it says “STOP IT”... so I shall STOP IT the feelings remain the same, the love grow more thicker. Hope you to take care. Allah ada.
Kids... one day you understand....