Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SHE’S GONE

Has a bad dream while sleeping. Woke up.... got some offline messages... sent some back. No reply..... anyhow.... I see the changes... and I wish it’s not happening... but,.. it’s time... She’s gone....

Once, the movie CINTA... thought me.....” If you love someone... you learn to let go...”. Now I have to let go and I will... Hurtfully I will.. Do not worry... you were right and I was wrong... I tried though.... but you to have feelings and now all senses shows you are having someone new....

Take care of the kids though.... I am sure the new guy is far much better than me,... go...and have a good time with him...maybe he is the one....

For what is worth... my feelings for you will remain the same.... always the same... Take care then.......

Assalamualaikum