Tuesday, January 5, 2010

LIFE AS IT IS......

Just want to share.....
Recently I have experienced something that is new to me. I have betrayed the love and the trust of someone who loves me more than anything in the world. Was it intentional? Sadly the answer would be yes.

When you love some one... well it’s a hell of a journey. Everything you find about that person is incredible, perfect and above complete. However as human... no one is perfect. I am taking me as an example. What she finds in me was all the above but I was not.... I am only a human.

Maybe what I am going to say will not change anything. I regret for what I have done, I apologise that I have hurt you so bad. But the truth remained.... yes I have betrayed you and that hurts.

Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes. Mine was bad because the mistakes I’ve made shall never be forgiven, maybe till eternity. I pray to Allah that seals me for doing this again. Close my heart to fall in love again for which I will never hurt anyone like I did.

To you.. I wish you well.... I wish you would find someone that is perfect for you that would not betray you. That would gives all love that you deserves. That would fight for you, that would stand by you when you are down and above all.... that would give you happiness till eternity.

For what is worth..... I am sorry.... I regret for what I have done. No matter what I do now, I know the fact will remained as it is.... I am the one who screwed up things, and I am the one who hurt you most. That, to you and to me... will never change.

I wish well.... and may Allah give his blessing to you.

Salam.