Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 THE BEGINNING OF LONELINESS

I have lost a person who I care so much due to my stupidity. When I ask myself what do I want??…. The answer is the same like 5 years ago. True Love and Happiness. But as a human, I am bound to make mistakes. Shall I be forgiven? The answer will remain to the person I’ve hurt.

How I wish if you could believe me that it will not happen again, that it is you whom I choose, that it is you whom I love. But what is a word when what done is done. Be in my position…. Menyesal tak sudah…. But to what extend? Decision was made and fact remains the same. I was wrong…. I went wrong…..

I did try to think positive, to think that I am only human. And what happened was only a test of life which I’ve failed terribly. Then I questioned is this fair? Of course it is. Trough out of whole journey the decision was mine. I was the one who decide to do this… I was the one who let me into the stupidity. There was no one else. It’s me.

Some say.. life must go on…. But how could I? everything was about you… my life, my ambition my hope my dream it is all about you. Can you ever forgive me? Can you ever put yourself in my shoes and know how much I regret.

For all of it… I will love you…. And I will wait for you to forgive me… Let it be till my last breath.