Friday, August 6, 2010

WHEN THE KING MEET SLASH







Assalamualaikum....

The day to remember:-5th August 2010. Finally after so long I’ve waited, the LEGEND is here. In my country!!!! SLASH is in town!!!!!

Some information I want to share with you guys…..

Birth name : Saul Hudson

Stage name : Slash

Born : July 23, 1965 (age 45) London, England, UK

Genres : Hard rock, blues-rock, heavy metal[1]

Occupations : Musician, songwriter, producer

Instruments : Guitar

Years active : 1983–present

Labels : UZI Suicide, Geffen, Koch, RCA

Associated acts : Guns N' Roses, Slash's Snakepit, Michael Jackson ,Slash's Blues Ball,Velvet Revolver, Hollywood Rose, Lenny Kravitz, Derek Sherinian,Poison, Myles Kennedy, Cypress Hill, Ozzy Osbourne, Avenged Sevenfold, Kid Rock[2].

So last night was the best night ever. I met him!!! Live!!!! The Legend!!! And he is so fucking cool!!!!

Nothing much to say… I enjoyed it, worth the sweat and fucking cool…..

And made known to all… I have seen, heard when the legendary Slash performed Sweet Child O’ Mine and it was the best fucking ever……!!!

Salam...