Monday, August 16, 2010

COTTON & LINEN

Assalamualaikum

Yesterday... after so long... again I was seated with a family that once I was in a same moment 5 years ago. But this time, it is because of Iftar. I was quiet, because honestly I don't know how to act. It was the same people surrounded me but 5 years older I guess. It is nice to have a extended family by mean of in-laws. I miss that for a long-long time.

Anyway I enjoyed the company and seeing of each family members communicate to one another. There were times that AT just look at me and giving an eyes signs looking at me and what food I have taken. Funny we sort of just understand one another. Then sharing ABC with AS, that was a astonishment to me coming form AS, immediately I felt belonged. For some remeh kan... tapi saya tetap teruja bila boleh berkongsi sudu dengan AS...

As usual I was asked many-many times by LOML how I felt. Well, we are in the middle of things so it is not appropriate to explain that time. Guts came in to ask for a hand that is belong to me but only to the Queen Mother.... a precious moment for me to explain what really happened and apologizing for wrong that I did. Silent she was listening. I compose my words of answers carefully for each was the truth and trying to make her believe that I am sincere, then and now.

Opportunity with the Queen's father was not presented. Maybe for another session to come. But I was relief that part of what has been intended is delivered. Now we shall see for another time for I am looking forward into it.

Wassalam.