Thursday, August 19, 2010

THE ROSES, THE HEART AND THE HURT


Assalamualaikum

Today just the day…. Had some issues at home. Sad… as always… asked oneself “memang ke saya ni dilahirkan untuk disakiti?” The French Roses came form Italy by FedEx. I was so excited. A month after the LHR Blue Rose expired. Susah payah saya, tapi tak kesampaian. Well not giving up there, for the French Roses, 9 stalks was order all together. Because 9 means “Together as Long as We Live” of course only for the LOML.

Then out of no where, 2 stalks was taken without my knowledge. Worst.. I found out myself when I saw the 2 stalks decorated else where. Only when I asked, I was given an answer… but too late kan… it was given without my consent. Is there no respect or I just owe people too much… But its Ramadhan… this is kententuan Allah swa. Qada’ dan Qadar… one must be greatful…

Then I was not well. Stomach hurts almost whole day. But a meeting was held and joy was on my side. However, the Roses meant more. Who do I share of this feelings, who do I share of this hurt.. I know.. the one and only of course… Midnight is the time to share.. to tell story.. to just want to go somewhere.. but I was wrong.. and when I started to tell my tales.. I was attack for my sin…

One’s Heart was torn apart. One’s Heart was hurt. And you know what… kecil dan sakitnya hati saya… allah sahaja yang tahu… hina sangat saya ni agaknya..

And now… as and when we speaks… new things…. It hurts more

Wassalam....