Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FORTITUDE


Assalamualaikum....

Fortitude - mental and emotional strength in facing difficulty, adversity, danger or temptation courageously.

Well I will start my writing today with life is not easy. One thing for sure, we will not always get what we want. I have to live my life as it is. Susah nak cakap. Saya dah cuba macam-macam. But what hurt me most is bila orang yang kita sayang tu tak appreciate kita.

Oklah biar saya jujur pada diri saya.



1) I am trying my level best to accept that to some people I am a nobody. No matter how hard I try.


2) I am trying to understand why to some, there is no appreciation.


3) I am trying to understand why just the only Love of My Life didn't understand me, after 6 years?


4) I am trying to understand why is it so difficult to find true love as I have given so much and only getting little in return. Not love I am looking for in return but appreciation.


So.. a decision.... I AM BUT A FRIEND...... then there will be no more FORTITUDE



Wassalam