Monday, February 28, 2011

CHANGES

Assalamualaikum
Hmmmm funny funny funny....
Last weekend (Sat & Sun), I have the opportunity to be far away for the training at the north. Baling to be exact. Well it is more of relax training because I have employed Samsul and Amin to assist me.
I had time to think things through carefully and alhamdulillah, I know what I am going to do. But I need to sit down with the LOML. I hope this time it will happen. A long due life that I always wanted.
Sometimes it doesn't matter how long is the the relationship, but the fact that both stand and believes that one fine day it will happen, insya'allah what is fated is fated.
Oh ya the funny part is, just when I wanted the changes.... I was kept in the dark and communication goes silent from 6am to 10.30am. And when I called, it's the same argument....
Funny funny funny