Tuesday, June 22, 2010

DREAM ON

Assalamualaikum.

Few weeks were good. Better than I expected. As times goes by, more things to learn, new things to know and some of it just as it is… nothing change much. But people, people do change. Change from good to better or maybe bad to worst.

I always look in life as it is. Sometimes I just try no matter what it takes. Doing things that I know there will be chances to win or to lose. Like others, we will be happy or maybe happier if we win and sad and even up to severe depression if we were to lose.

I have learned that we do not always get what we want. Even we give all out trying on it. But I do believe in every cloud there will be a silver line. For that I am thankful to Allah swa. In life you have a choice, to look back to a failure and sit back and doing nothing or move on, to think positively and to dream on and be happy about it.

Yesterday I found out something new. You have move on and what’s left for me is to dream on…and for you my prayers will always be of your happiness

Sad but true…….

Pray to Allah for your happiness.