Monday, June 14, 2010

A DAY TO REMEMBER

Assalamualaikum..

I was away for myself this time around far out in a jungle and people. I needed time to think and finally I got it. I know now that you are love of my life and you are the one. Even at this point you decided not to share your life with me, I too have decided that I will not share a my life with anyone else but you.

"You only marry a person that you love and in return who loves you"....

I got back and guess what.. the first person I saw was the love of my life. Tired I might be but when i saw her... all energy seems to come back and life then was complete.

Spending time with you in a day makes a lot of things clearer. Maybe closure of the "tremendous events" I guess. Some of words and thoughts really hurt me but at the end, I was never in your shoes to feel how you felt and you were never in mine to suffer, falling down and picking own self up till who I am today.

There was never an intention to hurt someone that you love. But sometimes Allah tested us in away to see how strong we are if we were to made for each other. To you I am sorry... I truly am.

I will be here... and you will be on your way. If there is a little bit of time, one day, do turn around..... cause I will be here waiting.