Thursday, June 5, 2014

nu•ga•to•ry


Assalamualaikum…
Hi all…… it has been a while. Well, here I am again. Since the last I wrote it has been it is 205 days or 6 months 24 days plus minus the hours.  Anyway… life continues. Lots has happened… Arwah Zahrain already two years. Missing him… Arwah Ayah.. coming to 10 Years… Arwah Bapak…coming to 4 years this September.  Al-Fatihah.

MY FAMILY
All doing well, sampai ada yang kahwin tak perlu pertolongan. Makin jauh…. Semua sibuk dengan kehidupan masing-masing.

MY HEALTH
Here and there. Doctor just give MCs for 1 week. I have swollen Retina. Seeing a double, yellowish on my right eyes. Recovering.

MY CAREER
New job, NSTP, integration notice by the management. Moving forward I guess. As always love what I do. Ikhlas kerana Allah.

MY FEELINGS
Felling wise… well.. same as the title I guess.. still looking and still searching…  What I wanna do is… balik ke pangkal jalan, cinta yang menyintai diri dan…work to be happy.

                                                      
QUOTE OF THE DAY
“The food will be good if all of us in a good mood”

Till I write again….


Wassalam.