Sunday, March 25, 2012

LONELINESS, I DECIDED

Assalamualaikum

I never felt this lonely before. Sometimes when you are not well, you kind of have a lot of time thinking a lot about your life and also about other people.

While writing this, both my daughters FQ and FR are reading this at the same time. So cute… they ask me “abah… abah bukak diari ke?” I just kept myself quiet. They visited me because I am not well.

Anyway, it is not easy to fight with yourself in changing who you are before. Not that I don’t have feelings but I have mentioned before that this heart is closed for anyone right now. It hurt too much because of what is wanted out of me. Freedom. Even I have experienced same thing in 2005, it hurts more now.

Now I decided that I want to be alone. I decided that I don’t have to follow any terms and conditions of anyone. I decided that you are better off having a friend for your life partner as what you have been looking for. You wanted freedom, you wanted new love and you wanted friends so I am making it easy for you. Go, and my doa’s happiness for you and kids.

That is all.

Wassalam